We truly believe that the men and women who answered our nation's call to service embody the ideals that Americans hold so dear. They have proven their devotion to their fellow citizens and to a grateful nation, so now we owe them the same respect and devotion in turn.
Why Do More Families Trust Us to Care for Their Veteran?
We are known for our compassionate, thorough, and professional staff -- they have years of experience in planning military funeral services. Whether your family chooses cremation or burial, we will be proud to take care of all the details involved.
We are very dedicated to serving our veterans. We have on staff Lieutenant Colonel Retired Joseph Lane, who has committed himself to ensuring that all veterans receive the service they deserve.
We are Proud to Honor Those Who Served
Without a doubt, our professional staff feels pride when we are able to care for a veteran and their family. It is our way of expressing gratitude for their service to the country.
We want to take care of every single detail involved in providing the veteran in your life with a deeply meaningful and honorable ceremony. We have assembled a special resource guide especially for our veterans that includes benefits, resources, and forms.
Included in our veteran's services you will receive:
- Professional services of the Funeral Director and support staff.
- Transportation of the deceased and professional care.
- Use of our facilities and staff for visitation or gathering.
- A funeral or memorial ceremony.
- A page on our online interactive memorial website.
- A flag display, which includes the Military Branch flag flown and Military Branch seal and flags on the hearse.
- Military register book and stationary.
- Military casket cap panel.
- Personalized flag case.
- Veterans burial allowance (sometimes called "Veterans death benefits").
To learn more about how we can serve you, give us a call at 731-668-1111. We will be honored to speak with you.